Pridecraft’s own line of handcrafted custom cabinetry is fabricated in North Andover, MA by a staff of professional cabinet-makers. Custom cabinetry is designed and manufactured according to each customer’s individual needs to fabricate beautiful one-of-a-kind products. Our craftsmen pay painstaking attention to detail, hand-selecting wood, assembling each cabinet piece by piece and applying specialized finishes.
An infinite number of options are available:
- All Wood Species: Including mahogany, cherry, maple, birch, red oak, white oak, pine, and hickory.
- Finishes: Natural, stained, painted or glazed. Distressing and antiquing also available.
- Cabinet Styles: Full-overlay, face-framed with inset doors, or laminated frameless.
- Interior Cabinet Boxes: Solid wood construction featuring plywood boxes
- Door Styles: Choice of frame, edge and panel profiles, including raised, flat, decorative or mullion designs.
- Drawer Boxes: Wood dovetail joinery
- Drawer Slides: Self-closing, full extension side mounts and undermounts.
- Storage Accessories: Cutlery trays, spice racks, tray dividers, pantries, pullouts, wine racks, recycling and waste bins, lazy susans, towel bars, tilt out trays, keyboard pull-outs.
- Furniture Style Cabinetry: Accented with table and furniture legs and feet.
- Other Unique Custom Moldings, Trim, Panels, Facings and Millwork