PrideCraft is expanding and currently searching for a highly motivated and professional Cabinet and Millwork Sales Representative:
Develop and grow sales of PrideCraft custom cabinetry and millwork products and Wellborn Semi-custom and stock cabinetry within a designated region to meet and/or exceed projections for overall sales.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Build and leverage business relationships with home owners and contractors in order to produce sales and comparative growth.
– Persuade contractors to offer PrideCraft products to their consumers. .
– Proactively address product, warranty and/or service issues and communicate resolution with all parties involved.
– Develop tactical and strategic sales plan to meet and/or exceed goals.
– Review monthly budget and maintain/provide quarterly account business plan.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
– Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years of selling experience with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
– Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers.
– Excellent project management and budgeting skills with a deadline orientation and focus.
– Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills.
– Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
– Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
– Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
– 5 years of retail sales or business material industry experience.
– Ability to read and understand sales reports.
– 20/20 Design software experience.
– Ability to read blueprints and layouts.
– Familiarity with the cabinet industry and product.
– Prior carpentry and/or kitchen installation experience.
Commission Only Position
Please send resume to email@example.com